A1 Portables Storage Container Delivery Options Saves You Time & Money!
Click To View It In Action (download .wmv file)
A1 Portables is equipped with container lifting equipment that relocates our HEAVY DUTY ground level storage containers & offices with a piece of equipment called the “Swing Thru” trailer. No need to load/unload! Our steel containers can be relocated on-site or to another location.
- A1’s “Swing Thru” trailer can lift our HEAVY DUTY loaded storage containers weighing up to 22,000 lbs
- This innovative trailer allows A-1 to load or unload containers from either side
- Storage containers may also be blocked & leveled upon delivery
- Eliminates need to empty storage containers prior to moving – SAVES TIME & MONEY!
- Relocate loaded 20’ or 40’ HEAVY DUTY storage containers on your job site
- Storage containers can be double stacked – saving ground space
- Have container loaded at supplier’s location & then delivered to your site
- Storage containers remain level at all times – operates on uneven ground
- Customer is responsible for securing stored material.
- NOTE: Empty HEAVY DUTY 20′ containers weigh approx. 5,000 & HEAVY DUTY 40′ containers weigh approx. 10,000.
- NOTE: our trailer will lift a total weight of 22,000 lbs, this allows for the net weight of the contents of a 40′ container to be 12,000 lbs, and in the smaller, therefore, lighter 20′ container the payload can be up to 17,000 lbs.