Click to watch the video and learn about A1 Portables Storage, Shipping, and Office Containers.
A1 Portables offers converted shipping container offices for companies seeking administrative working space at job sites or other locations. Fully outfitted with windows, air conditioning, heat, and two built-in desk surfaces, these converted shipping containers possess all of the necessary amenities for a comfortable working environment.
Originally constructed as durable, weather-resistant shipping containers, A1’s portable offices can handle harsh conditions on nearly any installation site, even under high winds or inclement weather conditions. For that reason, we can deliver our converted offices to any appropriately-sized flat surface, including concrete, asphalt, or packed-dirt sites.
Ground-level installation further bolsters stability, eliminating the need for additional foundations and relying instead on the container’s weight and sturdy construction. When installed at ground level, container offices are extremely accessible and require no additional stairs, landings, or decks.
A1 Portables can provide converted shipping container office space by lease or sale, and we’ll help ensure that your office and contract are ideally suited to your company’s needs.
Shipping Container Office Materials & Features
As former shipping containers, our portable offices boast a durable all-steel exterior construction that can withstand daily use, minor impacts, and exposure to the elements. For added security, we equip our portables with solid steel doors, deadbolt locks, and optional security bars on the windows.
The interior office merges comfort with functionality. The walls are built with steel studs rather than traditional wood, but added insulation and windows keep them comfortable and usable. The floors are plated with aluminum diamond tread for a non-slip finish, and no steps are required for entrance.
All of our units are fully lined and insulated and support electricity and plumbing. They are also highly mobile and support stacking to allow for even more office space. Additional features include:
- Fluorescent lighting
- Secure entryways
- Desktops, file cabinet, and planning table
Beyond these standard office features, we offer a range of customizable options to suit each individual job site:
- Security. Strong security bars on the doors or windows provide a cost-effective way to protect your new office from vandalism. Our door crossbars, in particular, are tamper-proof and resist cutting by hacksaw, making it virtually impossible to break in.
- Furnishings. While most units are already equipped with built-in desk space, we also offer affordable shelving options and table and chair rentals so that you can outfit our office to your liking.
- Custom constructions. While our ground-level offices do not require steps, we can increase accessibility by constructing custom ramps or stairs based on the requirements of your job site. We also offer multi-level exterior stair structures to connect stacked units to one another.
- Roll-up doors. Available in 4′, 5′, 6′, and 8′ widths (with additional custom sizes available), continuous roll-up doors are another way to increase accessibility, especially when used with floor plans offering additional storage space. These doors are simple to maintain and hold up for the entire working life of the unit.
Shipping Container Office Floor Plans
A1’s container offices are available in five standard configurations of 8′ x 20′ or 8′ x 40′, including several designs that integrate mobile storage space for added convenience.
- 8′ x 20′ with 18′ single office
- 8′ x 20′ combo with 10′ office & 10′ storage
- 8′ x 40′ with 8′ x 10′ office on each end and 8′ x 20′ center conference room
- 8′ x 40′ with 8′ x 10′ office, 8′ x 16′ office and 8′ x 14′ storage
- 8′ x 40′ combo with 8′ x 16′ office & 8′ x 24′ storage
A1 Portables Full-Service Container Office Installation
A1’s team provides efficient, timely set-up with minimal preparation required on your part. Some units can be delivered in as little as 24–72 hours, based on availability.
We can also combine a container office lease with other offerings such as storage containers or portable restrooms, both of which can substantially enhance your temporary workspace. As an added benefit, we can offer even further cost reductions to our already-low rental rates when you bundle multiple units of any type.