RESTROOM SERVICES FOR CONSTRUCTION SITES AND COMMERCIAL/INDUSTRIAL USES
- How do you invoice for portable toilets?
- How often do you service these units?
- Can your serviceman come more often?
- Why can’t you set the toilet where I asked it to be placed?
- We only need more toilet paper, so why do I need more toilets added to this site?
- Do you have hand sanitizers for my restrooms?
- Can we get individual sinks added to our site?
- Do you service our area, even outside of Lexington?
- Can you supply restrooms trailer to our site?
- Why are you charging us for damages? How can we avoid this situation?
- Why can’t my restrooms be picked up today?
- What do you mean that our restroom was blocked and couldn’t be serviced?
- Why do you charge for two months, when all I need the restroom for is 30 days?
Our rentals are priced by the week and are sent out every four weeks.
Our standard rental is based on one weekly service
We can provide additional service for an added fee.
We try to place the restroom where the customer feels it is needed, however we must place the unit where there is the lease problem with the restroom being blocked, or otherwise not available for the serviceman to clean it in a timely manner.
When toilet paper runs out before the next scheduled service it is an indicator that additional restrooms are required. Each portable restroom is designed to handle 10 individual workers, based on a 40 hour week. We ask the customer to keep in mind the restroom will be used by all people working in the area, not only the employees of our customers.
Hand sanitizers can be provided in the restroom for a nominal charge.
Yes, we can—and often do—provide additional hand washing facilities.
Our rental area covers Fayette and surrounding cities.
Yes, restroom trailers can be used on commercial sites.
We must charge for damages to a restroom while on rental. Our rental rates are not sufficient to cover damages. However, please ask for a damage waiver; it can be had for a small weekly fee added to the rental. With a damage waiver, our customer will be covered in such an event.
Please allow us a minimum of three days from your notice to pick up a unit from your location.
We must have free access to your restroom on our service days. Our driver will try to have someone move a car or an object that can be easily taken out of the way. However, he has very limited time as he must cover much ground and service many restrooms each day. Please allow the delivery person to suggest the best locations for all restrooms when placed on the site.
Our minimum charge for a restroom is based on an eight week period, as we do not charge for the delivery or the return of the restroom when ordered.